It is quite easy to setup the Linksys AC 3200 Dual band Wi-Fi Gaming Router using the Linksys Smart Setup Wizard which requires access using a compatible web browser to access linksyssmartwifi.com.
Follow the steps here to install and set up the Linksys AC 3200 Dual band Wi-Fi Gaming Router using Smart Setup Wizard:
- Connect the included antennas to your Linksys AC 3200 Wi-Fi Gaming Router to start with the setup process.
- Connect the router to a power source and ensure that the power light LED is solid.
- Make connection between the modem and your Linksys AC 3200 Dual band Wi-Fi Gaming Router using the ethernet cable which connects the router at its Internet port.
- For wireless connection of router, connect to your secured internet Wi-Fi connection using the Wi-Fi credentials mentioned at the bottom of the router.
- Launch a Linksys router compatible web browser and enter the Linksys router login web address linksyssmartwifi.com in the address bar to log into AC 3200 Dual band Wi-Fi Gaming Router router’s web interface.
- If you are unable to access the router through linksyssmartwifi.com, try using default IP 192.168.1.1, or myrouter.local to log into the AC 3200 Dual band Wi-Fi Gaming Router router’s web interface.
- Enter the Linksys router default login credentials – linksyssmartwifi.com login
Linksys username: leave this field blank
Linksys password: admin
- Linksys AC 3200 Dual band Wi-Fi Gaming Router router’s Smart setup wizard appears after linksyssmartwifi.com login for the first time on setting up the router.
- You will be asked to enter the desired Wi-Fi Name and Wi-Fi Password in the fields provided, Assign the names and then click on Next
- Connect to the new Wi-Fi SSID Name and then return to Smart setup wizard setup and click Next.
- You will be asked to enter a router password in the ‘Create a router password field’ and then click Next.
- Your Linksys AC 3200 Dual band Wi-Fi Gaming Router has been setup message will be displayed.
- The new Wi-Fi settings SSID and passphrase for wireless internet connection and the Linksys AC 3200 router admin password will also be displayed.
- Click on Next to save settings of the entire AC 3200 Dual band Wi-Fi Gaming Router setup.
- After successful Linksys AC 3200 Dual band Wi-Fi Gaming Router setup and installation, you will be prompted to Create Your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Account page.
Finally, your Linksys AC 3200 Dual band Wi-Fi Gaming Router is setup and installed successfully and you can configure the router via linksyssmartwifi.com after logging into the router’s web interface vis linksyssmartwifi.com.